Five Reasons to Tune-up the Heater in Your MetroWest Home
Winter is on its way. Is your heating system ready?
Fall is here, and colder weather is on the way to the MetroWest area. Pretty fall colors and refreshing autumn air should serve as a reminder you need to get your heating system inspected and maintained before the New England winter hits.
Nicholson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning’s expert technicians provide the most comprehensive heating tune-ups in the MetroWest area. Regular checkups are keys to heat system efficiency and longevity. We’ll check wiring, motors, thermostats, electrical connections, airflow and then put your boiler, heat pump, or furnace through its paces.
Here are five reasons to contact Nicholson for a heating tune-up before the bottom drops out of the thermometer:
- Peace of mind. You don’t want to deal with the hassle and discomfort of a heater breakdown in the middle of a frigid autumn or winter night. You can rest assured Nicholson techs will inspect your equipment closely to ensure it’s good to go through the winter.
- Stable electric bills. Heating systems that aren’t running properly are inefficient. This means they suck more electricity than properly maintained equipment.
- Poorly maintained electrical equipment can lead to dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in your home. They can also pose a fire or electrocution risk.
- Regularly maintained heating equipment lasts longer. It’s a major investment that needs to tended to as regularly as your car.
- One of the best parts of autumn or winter is relaxing with friends or family in a warm and cozy home on a snowy day. Heating equipment that is not performing well will not provide stable temperatures throughout your home. While it may be nice to curl up in a quilt, it shouldn’t be a necessity.
Winter is on its way. Contact Nicholson today for the best heating tune-up services in the MetroWest area. You can call us at 508-881-1500 or visit www.nicholson-hvac.com. We proudly offer discounts for seniors, veterans and disabled individuals.