Benefits of Home Service Plans
As homeowners, we all want to protect our homes and ensure that our families will be safe and comfortable. By investing in a home service plan, you can rest assured knowing that your home and family are protected. At Nicholson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer Comfort Protection Club Plans to protect your home’s heating, cooling and plumbing systems.
Is a home service plan right for you? Check out a few of the advantages of home service plans!
A home service plan makes it easier to keep up with maintaining and repairing your home’s systems. With a home service plan, you’ll benefit from improved system reliability, longer equipment life, improved indoor air quality and lower equipment costs. Other benefits of home service plans include:
- Protect your investment. With one of our home service plans, you’ll have automatically scheduled spring and fall system tune-ups to keep your equipment in great condition.
- Savings on repairs. Repairs can be expensive. As a home service plan member, you’ll receive a 10% discount on all repairs.
- Priority emergency service and reduced emergency fees. If you need service after hours, we’ll get you taken care of fast! You’ll also save 50% on emergency fees.
- Peak system efficiency. The maintenance performed as part of your home service plan keeps your systems running at maximum efficiency, saving you on your utility bills.
- Annual credit toward a new system. For each year that you have a service plan with us, you earn a credit that can be used toward a new system in the future.
- Fully transferrable. Moving to a new home within our service area? You can transfer your existing home service plan to your new home. You can also pass it along to your home’s new owner.
A home service plan provides peace of mind that you simply can’t put a price on. These plans also save homeowners a considerable amount of money. If you’re interested in a home service plan for your heating, air conditioning or plumbing system, contact Nicholson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning today! Call 508-881-1500.